As a child, I watched science fiction shows and real-life space missions. My father and grandfather helped build the Apollo Lunar Lander.
I believed that when I grew up, I’d live in outer space. I was prepared. I drank Tang, the powdered orange juice of the astronauts.
Those childhood dreams helped guide my adult paths.
Early in my engineering career, I was involved in designing key components for the International Space Station. Although I’ve never physically been outside the Earth’s atmosphere, a part of me has. My creativity and design skills.
I no longer work on NASA projects, but my creativity is still taking parts of me out into the galaxy in my writing.
For me, space travel has always been about the optimistic future. I write stories for all of us that wish to boldly go where our childhood dreams led.
Riders of Albythian
- Impressions - TBD
- A Voice in the Shadows
- New in Town - TBD
Slice of Life Stories
- An Odd Costume (Prime Peek I)
A Callie Prescott Western
- Impressions on a Stagecoach
Foodie at Heart
- Encouraging Potential
Dragon in Car Four
- Neighbor Trouble -Episode 1
- Taking a Stand - The BHB Clothier
- Cyber War: Digital Battlefield [ Too Much Reliance ]
- Journal 2018-1Q [ Autumn Dance ]
- Journal Experiment - July I [ Bond of a Lifetime ]
- Phoenix Galatic II [ Centaurians , The Escape – Agent Ehja Witek ]
- Prime Peek I [ An Odd Costume ]
- Remembrance Wall [ Hugs for Grandma ]
- Traveling Man [ A Rough Beginning –Centaurians ]