I’ve wanted to be a writer ever since I was a kid. Strangely enough, after working in a bunch of commercial writing roles, I still do. These days I’m focusing more on fiction, where I tend to create complex characters in hard, gritty situations – and then throw in a demon or two for good measure.
This year, I’m writing more than ever. As well as my Daemonicon series (a tough-guy Urban Fantasy tale), I’m starting to work on a high fantasy, and am going to be writing in my friend Taki Drake’s universe as well.
And that’s me. I hope you enjoy my stories. If you do, write a review on Amazon or Goodreads, or find me on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/RylandThorn/) and say hi.
The Daemonicon Chapters
The Demonware Sequence
Scales and Blood
Demonic Fairy Tales
Bound in Clay
- Dark Mage (Phoenix Fantasy)
- Cyber War: Digital Battlefield [ Demon Installation ]
- CyberWar: Byte Conflict [ Handover ]
- Fairy Ointment [ The Awful Truth Behind the Masks ]
- Flight of the Phoenix [ Damien's Art ]
- Let Them Eat Pie [ Apple-Cinnamon Pie ]
- Phoenix Fantasy [ Dark Mage , Courage - TBD ]
- Phoenix Fantasy II [ Slave ]
- Phoenix Force [ Embryo ]
- Phoenix Imagining [ The Slaver's Tale ]
- Prime Fantasy [ The End of Denial ]
- Prime Fiction [ Showman ]
- Prime Peek I [ The day we knew the world had changed ]
- Prime Shadows [ Blood Messages , Legacy of a Regrettable Game ]
- Shippeitaro [ When the Banshees Sing ]
- The Imp Prince [ The Demon of Darkwood Keep ]